– 11+ preparation for a range of competitive schools (such as Dulwich College, Alleyn’s, Latymer Upper School)
– Maths and English Teaching Assistant at the Stephen Jota Children’s Centre, Kampala (2011)
– Tutoring candidates for Oxbridge entry: providing personal statement support, reading guidance and interview practice.
Subjects I teach
Undergraduate Law (GDL)
History Primary to Undergraduate level including Pre-U
English Primary to A-Level including Pre-U
Maths Primary to GCSE
Oxbridge Entrance for History applicants
– BA History, Cambridge University
– A-Levels: History (A*, with 100% in 3 modules), Maths (A), English Literature Pre-U (Distinction 1, gaining one of the highest overall marks in the country), French Pre-U (Distinction 3)
– Winner of the Westminster School History Prize in both 2009 and 2010
– GCSEs: 10 A*s
– 11+ Academic and Music Scholar at Bromley High School
My Approach to Private Tuition
My approach is entirely focused on the specific needs of the individual. I take time to get to know a student’s academic goals, the areas of particular difficulty, their wider interests and their learning style. I am also friendly and encourage my students, which creates an environment of trust and builds up confidence. All of this enables me to tailor-make every session to bring the best out of each particular pupil and see improvement quickly.
My video Introduction
I have bungee-jumped over the River Nile!