Subjects I teach
– I have 3 years of experience in private tuition
– I have helped students prepare for their A Levels, GCSE and IB exams in Mathematics, Economics and French
– I am most familiar with the AQA and Edexcel exam boards
– I have helped Bachelor and Master students prepare for Mathematics-, Economics- and Finance-related exams such as Mathematics for Business, Probability and Statistics, Macro- and Microeconomics, and Introductory and Financial Econometrics
– I have helped adults improve their written and conversational French
– I used to be an Assistant Teacher in Mathematics, Economics and Finance at HEC Liege
University of Oxford – MSc Financial Economics (Dean’s List)
HEC Liege – BSc Economics and Management (Grande Distinction, 16.0/20)
My Approach to Private Tuition
My approach is to get you involved as much as possible by asking you questions and giving you short exercises which illustrate each concept. Also, when it comes to taking exams, thoroughness may be as important as having a good grasp of the concepts. This is why I insist on the importance of carefully reading instructions, speaking and writing with accuracy, as well as managing your time well!
I am also a songwriter!