Subjects I teach
Mathematics up to A-Level
Physics up to A-Level
Chemistry up to A-Level
ICT up to GCSE
Computer Science up to A-Level
Computer Programming – C, C++, Java, Python, SQL, Matlab
– I have been a tutor with Tavistock Tutors for 2 years now, during which time I have taught students of ages 12 through 30 and delivered outstanding results.
– I am also a senior teacher at Code At Uni (a social venture that organises coding bootcamps for non-technical university students at LSE and UCL).
– I have worked as a freelance web designer and developer for 4 years.
– I tutored students in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English for over a year in India.
– I launched a social enterprise in 2013 that aims to provide weeklong workshops in schools in India to introduce students to computer programming and web development
MEng Electronic and Information Engineering, Imperial College London
A Levels – Physics (A*), Chemistry (A*), Mathematics (A*)
AS Levels – English Language (A), Economics (A)
IGCSE – Physics (A*), Chemistry (A*), Mathematics (A*), French (A*), ICT (A*), Biology (A*), First Language English (A)
My Approach to Private Tuition
“I would explain the concept using examples and real life applications wherever possible and then pose some questions to my students in increasing order of difficulty to test their grasp of the topics we study. Regarding assignments, I would ask them to try each question in their own time and then explain each question to them leading on from the point they struggled and stopped.”
My video Introduction
I am currently working towards launching my hardware startup next year that provides automation solutions to businesses in order to cut costs and increase efficiency.