I have experience preparing students for the 11+ and 13+ examinations, teaching English, maths, science, verbal and non-verbal reasoning. I have also prepared students for school interviews at 11+ and 13+ levels, including conducting mock-interviews. I am familiar with the 11+ London Consortium exam.
To date, all of my students been successful in obtaining places at their first choice of school. These have included Winchester School and St. Paul’s School. My current students are aiming for schools including Godolphin and Latymer School, St. Paul’s Girls’ School and More House School, meaning I am also familiar with the entry processes and requirements for these schools.
Subjects I teach
Reasoning and interviewing 7+/8+/9+/11+/13+
Master of Laws LLM (Public International Law Specialism) – Distinction (graduated first in specialism)
Bachelor of Laws LLB – First Class Honours (graduated second in class)
A-Level Law – A*
A-Level Religion and Philosophy – A*
A-Level English Language and Literature – A
AS Level History – A
GCSE – 10A*’s and 2A’s
– Lauterpacht-Higgins Prize for Public International Law: awarded annually to the highest achieving student on the LSE LLM Public International Law programme.
– LSE Masters Award: full tuition scholarship to study on the LLM programme, awarded on the basis of academic merit.
– KCL Athena Lui Award: awarded to one law student annually for outstanding academic achievement in the first year of undergraduate study.
– Dickson Poon Scholarship: scholarship to study law at KCL, awarded on the basis of academic merit.
– KCL Research Award: awarded in recognition of criminological and criminal law research I produced when employed by KCL’s Law School as an Undergraduate Research Fellow.
– Richard Huish College Law and Religious Studies Prizes: awarded to the highest achieving student in each subject during A-levels.
Positions of Responsibility:
– Vice President of KCL Law Society 2017-18
– Communications Officer of KCL Law Society 2016-17
– First Year Representative of KCL Law Society 2015-16
– Finalist of KCLLS Annual CMS Moot 2016-17
– Head Girl of Bishop Fox’s School 2012-13
My Passion And How I Inspire
My overarching aim is to instil students with the confidence they need to be ambitious in their aspirations. My approach to tuition is heavily inspired by my own educational experience as a highly independent learner. I work with my students to develop fundamental and transferable study skills, which can be applied to advance students towards the realisation of their ambitions.
My video Introduction
In my spare time, I enjoy tap dancing and perform on stage with a jazz band!