I currently tutor several students per week, focusing mainly on Maths. Physics and 11+.
Recent experiences include:
– Preparing several students for 11+ entrance examinations to schools such as Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School, North London Collegiate School, Mill Hill School and Merchant Taylors’ School
– Preparing student for 16+ entrance examination to St Paul’s Girls’ School
– Tutoring Edexcel A-Level Maths to a struggling student
– Delivering an intense week-long course on GCSE AQA Physics
– Tutoring KS3 Maths to several students
Subjects I teach
Maths – 11+, GCSE, A-Level
Physics – GCSE
Imperial College London:
Aeronautical Engineering MEng – First Class Honours
Queen Elizabeth’s School, Barnet:
Maths, Physics, Further Maths – A*, A*, A
My Passion And How I Inspire
My tutoring is guided by three core principles, and I believe these principles make teaching very effective, regardless of subject and level. The first is ensuring solid foundations; it’s incredibly important that the student is confident with any prerequisite content before moving on with advanced topics. The second is promoting curiosity! The best lessons happen when the student is curious about the topic, resulting in a genuine want to learn. This curiosity to explore a subject makes the process of learning very enjoyable. Lastly, I believe one of the best ways to achieve great results is through practice. This is especially the case with technical subjects such as Maths and Physics. One of the best ways to prepare for exams is to do a healthy number of past papers and exam-style questions. This ensures familiarity with the format of the exam and also helps to improve confidence in an exam setting.