‘- 2010: I was a musical director for a youth theatre company. My job was to teach all the songs and harmonies of various different musicals to children between the ages of 8 and 18. I worked on 12 different shows over the year, with casts varying from 50-100 children.
– 2015: I ran drama school audition workshops in colleges for performing arts students who were looking to audition for drama schools.
– 2016-2017: I was a kickboxing instructor at Xen-Do School of Martial Arts. I was teaching group classes and private classes for children aged 4 and upwards, teenagers and adults. I taught every possible level, from complete beginner to experienced black belts.
– 2018: I privately taught English to two French actors for their work on prominent TV series (Netflix and ITV)
Subjects I teach
‘- French 11+, 13+, GCSE, A-Level
‘- 2007: Baccalaureat Economique et Social: Mention Assez Bien
– 2007-2009: 2 years of study at the Ecole Superieure des Sciences Commerciales d’Angers (ESSCA)
– 2005: IGCSE’s in English Language and History taken alongside regular French schooling. A grade achieved in both
– 2014: BA (Hons) Acting from the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama graduating with a 2:1
My Passion And How I Inspire
I like to teach in an interactive way. I think one of the best ways of teaching is finding out what interests the student and using that to engage the student with the topic at hand. I treat each student as an individual and therefore like to tailor my teaching so that they feel comfortable and confident.
I used to be a very serious golfer, I wanted to be a professional until I was injured at 16.