‘- Tutor of Maths and Physics at GCSE, A-Level, IB and undergraduate level for 10 years.
– Maths Supervisor for the University of Cambridge.
– Secondary school teacher, preparing classes for Maths and Physics IGCSE.
– Official marker for STEP (university Mathematics admissions tests).
– Invigilator for the University of Cambridge.
– Public Engagement event leader for the Royal Society and University of Cambridge
Subjects I teach
Maths, Further Maths and Physics at GCSE, A-Level, IB and undergraduate level.
University applications: exams and interviews.
Spanish at beginner and intermediate level.
‘- PhD in Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics at the University of Cambridge.
– Master’s in Physical Sciences at UNCPBA, Argentina.
– Systems Engineer at UNCPBA, Argentina.
My Passion And How I Inspire
Every person is different and learns best in a different way. By tutoring privately, I aim to adapt my teaching method to each student. I like to make my lessons as interactive as possible so I can make sure the students understand each concept we discuss before moving on. Thus, by teaching in small groups, I can achieve the best results by using the student’s feedback to adjust the pace of our lessons.