Every person is different and learns best in a different way. By tutoring privately, I aim to adapt my teaching method to each student. I like to make my lessons as interactive as possible so I can make sure the students understand each concept we discuss before moving on. Thus, by teaching in small groups, I can achieve the best results by using the student's feedback to adjust the pace of our lessons.
'- Tutor of Maths and Physics at GCSE, A-Level, IB and undergraduate level for 10 years.
- Maths Supervisor for the University of Cambridge.
- Secondary school teacher, preparing classes for Maths and Physics IGCSE.
- Official marker for STEP (university Mathematics admissions tests).
- Invigilator for the University of Cambridge.
- Public Engagement event leader for the Royal Society and University of Cambridge
'- PhD in Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics at the University of Cambridge.
- Master's in Physical Sciences at UNCPBA, Argentina.
- Systems Engineer at UNCPBA, Argentina.