Subjects I teach
I have been teaching Spanish for many years to students of all ages (4 years old to 83) and all levels (beginner, GCSE, A level, advanced). I have taught in language schools and in people’s homes, one on one or in groups. Tailoring lessons according to the motives of the students – business, education, personal development or hobby. I have also been often contracted to provide translations for the media and marketing industries.
– Course in Translation (Ac. Campos, Seville).
– Certificate of English for Business by the London Chamber of Commerce (International House, Seville).
– Course in Translation (L.T. Trad., Seville).
– Course in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language (International House, Seville).
– Course in Elementary French (International House, Seville).
– Certificate of Proficiency in English by the University of Cambridge. (Wimbledon School of English, London).
– Certificate of Test of English for International Communication (Wimbledon School of English, London).
– Certificate of Advanced English by the University of Cambridge (British Institute, Seville).
My Approach to Private Tuition
Having studied English for many years and obtained several qualifications, I understand the language learning process from both sides and provide an empathetic approach to my lessons. My aim is to make all lessons fun, while tailoring them to the very specific needs of each student.
My video Introduction
Although officially my youngest ever student was 4 years old I am enjoying teaching my baby daughter her first Spanish words and collecting learning materials to ensure she is bilingual from the very beginning!