25 years’ teaching and tutoring experience in the UK and overseas.
Former IELTS examiner with extensive experience tutoring international students and overseas doctors IELTS online and face to face.
20 years’ experience teaching English for academic purposes to students about to take undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Have taught on academic English programs at the following universities: York, Manchester, Exeter, Bath,York St John, University of Queensland, Queensland University of Technology
3-month residential ......
I have very broad experience in tutoring, from au pairing, mentoring at summer schools, to volunteering.
– A summer au pairing in Athens, Greece, teaching two children aged 8 and 10 English & Maths
– Two summers working at summer schools in Oxford, teaching international students aged 11-20 focusing on Oxford applications
– A year volunteering at a social enterprise in Cairo, Egypt teaching English to disadvantaged university students
– Two interview seasons at my Oxford ......
I have 10 years teaching experience in a range of different subjects at IGCSE and A-Level. For the last four years, I have been teaching at international schools in Asia and Europe teaching Business A-level and IGCSE using the Cambridge International Examinations specification. I am currently an assessment specialist for Cambridge International Examinations in Business A-level, and Edexcel in A-level Politics.
Previous to working internationally, I taught at Ofsted “Outstanding” rated ......
I have been tutoring pupils for the past 2 years in Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and all the hurdles that come with an application to medical school. I have worked with students in both London and my native Yorkshire across a wide range of exam boards including AQA, Edexcel and OCR.
I am a mentor in the Target Medicine scheme at UCL Medical School which aims at guiding pupils through the ......
• Editorial Board, Journal of Human Rights, 2017-Present.
• Editorial Board, Cogent Social Sciences, 2017-Present.
• Expert for Campaign for Social Science, London, 2016-Present.
• Associate Professor in International Relations 2012-Present: University
College London, Department of Political Science.
• Assistant Professor in International Relations 2009-2012: University College
London, Department of Political Science.
• Fellow of the Institute for Human Rights, University College London, 2009-
• Assistant Professor 2005-2009: Louisiana State University, Department of